MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Specialist for our client based in Lurgan on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a global organisation, headquartered in Northern Ireland that continues to invest and expand the team within their Lurgan site, and have the capacity to add another Payroller to their experienced team. They are offering a salary of up to £30k, 32 days annual leave, company bonus scheme, private health care and much more!
As Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for the preparation of the weekly and monthly payroll for a number of sites.
- Process weekly & monthly Payroll
- Ensure third party payments are made on time.
- Year-end Payroll duties and those relating to HMRC.
- Payroll Project duties, as required.
- General ad-hoc duties
What you need to succeed:
- End-to-end Payroll experience
- Ideally 2 years of experience or more in a similar role
- Advanced Excel would be a huge benefit to the role
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- GCSE educated, to include English and Maths
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must be a team player with the drive and determination to succeed
What’s in it for you:
- £26k - £30k
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- 32 days holidays
- Free parking
- Health Cash Plan – Dental & Optical
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Inhouse and accredited training
- + Much More
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 1
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Accounting Technician
View Employer Profile
83 - 91 Adelaide Street,
Job Ref: BBBH47938_1700582578