Experienced HGV1 / HGV2 Drivers
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced HGV1 / HGV2 Drivers (£13.00-£15.00p/h) to cover sickness, holiday, and additional requirements in the run up to the busy Xmas period (Short/Long Term Cover)
- Follow all traffic laws and regulations.
- Load and unload using appropriate equipment and techniques (ie Chains and Strapping if required)
- Plan routes and schedule deliveries to ensure timely and efficient transportation.
- Inspect vehicles and report possible safety issues before and after shift.
- Communicate with dispatchers/customers to coordinate deliveries and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CE or C) with preferably a clean driving record (maximum 6 points)
- Excellent geographical knowledge of NI and ROI.
- Proven experience as a HGV1 / HGV2 Driver (2 years minimum)
- Digital Tacho and Full CPC.
- Ability to navigate using various GPS systems.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive pay rate (£13.00-£15.00 p/h)
- Overtime opportunities available.
- Free car parking
To apply, please submit your CV via the link.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Haulage Driver
View Employer Profile
41 Arthur Street,
Job Ref: VAC-15144_1700582241