Your new company
Provide a support service to young people who require support whilst participating on the Skills for Life and Work, Training for Success and/or Apprenticeships NI Programme as agreed with the Disability Support Services Co-ordinator. (If the role involves supporting the young person to achieve an Essential Skills numeracy, literacy, ICT qualification a supplementary sheet of duties will be provided).
Your new role
Provide specialist support, tailored to suit the young person's needs, as agreed with the DSS Co-ordinator.
Prepare in advance of the support session and have all necessary resources for the session.
Adapt all training and support materials to make them user-friendly and differentiated to support the young person.
Assist the DSS Co-ordinator with the monitoring and evidence of progress against Performance Targets set.
Provide weekly monthly updates to the DSS Co-ordinator on the young person's progress through the completion of engagement records.
Stimulate and promote effective, learner-centred, independent learning strategies for the young person to enable them to participate and heighten their motivation and self-esteem.
Maintain a confidential and effective system for processing and maintaining all internal documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of working in a learning environment.
A Level 3 qualification
What you'll get in return
- Holiday Arrangements: 20 working days per year completed, rising to 25 over a period of five years plus 12 statutory days (holidays for part-time roles will be calculated on a pro rata basis).
- Pension: Employees are able to join the pension scheme under the new Auto Enrolment Government Scheme. Clanrye Group's contribution is 3% with the employee contribution 5%.
- Family Friendly Rights: Maternity and paternity leave in accordance with current statutory requirements.
- CPD: Opportunity to develop and enhance knowledge and skills through continuous professional development as agreed with Programme Manager
- Birthday: Paid leave on day of birthday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Charity Worker
View Employer Profile
5th Floor, 7 Donegall Square N,
Job Ref: 4475551_1700581241