Your New Company
Join a prestigious and highly respected legal firm that is renowned for executing the largest and most complex real estate deals with accuracy and speed. This firm is ranked Band 1 by both Chambers and Legal 500, and its Real Estate practice is known for its expertise in investment, restructuring, development, acquisitions, disposals, corporate occupiers, PPP, corporate support work, and real estate finance.
Your New Role
As a Solicitor in the Alternative Legal Services (ALT) Real Estate team, you will play a crucial role in supporting the delivery of Real Estate transactions, asset management, and due diligence projects. You will work closely with the London Real Estate team and liaise directly with clients and counterparties. Solicitors work closely with Senior Solicitors, supporting them on fee-earning matters, including briefing and supervising Trainees and Legal Analysts. You will also undertake the review, drafting, and negotiations across a range of deal types, transactions, and projects within Real Estate.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales or Northern Ireland. Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered.
- Minimum of 1 + years' PQE, the majority of which should be real estate experience.
- Strong legal skills, including drafting, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Basic people management and business development skills.
- Some understanding of key drivers for financial efficiency; and good financial discipline (time-recording, WIP management, billing etc).
- Willingness to complete the process to re-qualify in England and Wales, if required.
What You'll Get in Return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including employer pension contributions, private medical insurance, buy/sell annual leave and much more. You will also have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment that encourages professional growth and development. Limited travel, including to the London office, may be required from time to time, and there may be opportunities for international travel. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Lawyer, Real Estate
View Employer Profile
5th Floor, 7 Donegall Square N,
Job Ref: 4494348_1700579436