TEAM: Corporate Services
GRADE: £43,237 - £45,770 per annum
REPORTS TO: Director of Corporate Services
STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES: Finance Administrator (2)
InterTradeIreland provides leadership, advice and support to businesses across the whole island to help SMEs maximise export growth opportunities through greater cross-border collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship, and trade. With over 20 years’ experience supporting thousands of SMEs, we have a deep and practical understanding of how to help businesses address challenges and take advantage of new growth opportunities.
We are now looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will report to the Corporate Services Director and will have a key role in InterTradeIreland.
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, including flexi-time and a blend of office and remote working.
- 30 days annual leave, the security of a permanent role, as well as an attractive pension package.
- Be part of a team that values flexibility, honesty and integrity and one which supports your professional growth and learning development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, year-end accounts and relevant Board papers to reporting deadlines, using InterTradeIreland’s accounting system
- Management and development of the accounting system (Integra), including the overseeing of financial data input and processing to ensure timely and accurate reporting of information; the resolution of queries/issues which may arise, and the ongoing development and upgrades of the system.
- Manage the finance team staff and support their ongoing development and provide finance training and support to other colleagues as required.
- General accounting and auditing duties.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Qualified accountant and current member of one of the following (or equivalent), CAI, ICAEW, ICAS, ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA;
- 3 years’ experience of working in an accounting, finance or audit environment – within this period, experience must include the management of staff, preparation of management accounts and budgets using contemporary accounting packages.
- Experience in the management and development of an IT based accounting system.
- Knowledge or experience of corporate governance and risk management practices and procedures.
- Be able to demonstrate strong technical skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and database packages.
- Well-developed communication skills (oral & written).
- The ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge and experience of a government or public sector accounting environment.
Skills: Finance Accountant Management Accountant CIMA ACCA
For further information and to submit your application, click APPLY NOW.
Closing date for applications: 18th December 2023
Note: this job is based on postcode only, so travel time may vary
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Accountant
View Employer Profile
Old Gasworks Business Park,
Job Ref: ITI/CSD/FM - 11/23