Management Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for Management Accountant to join a leading non-for-profit organisation based in Belfast.
Our client is one Northern Ireland's leading charities based in Belfast. They provide a range of services across NI, ROI, Great Britain and Isle of Man. Now is a great time to join the organisation as they look to add a Management Accountant to their finance function.
As the successful Management Accountant you will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & reporting pack;
- Preparation of budgets & forecasts;
- Preparation of reports to funders;
- Preparation of capital expenditure and fixed asset reports;
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Open on background;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Management Accountant you will receive the following:
- Strong remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working options;
- Continuous personal development plan;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Manager I&C Qualified & Temp at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Qualified Accountant
View Employer Profile
83 - 91 Adelaide Street,
Job Ref: BBBH34799_1659715299