Artemis are delighted to be exclusively representing a NI Top 100 organisation based in the Craigavon area. Our client are a leading manufacturing business and have had huge market success over the past 50+ years. Our client are a continually growing and evolving business, they are seeking to appoint a senior financial analyst within a newly created role to support business growth.
Working directly alongside the company's financial controller and managing partner, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly management accounts preparation.
- Reviewing and improving internal systems and processes within the company's finance department.
- Assisting in the compilation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Analysing and reviewing budgets and variances.
The Ideal Candidate...
Our client are looking for a dynamic and driven individual, to be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- An excellent and proactive attitude to work & demonstrate strong problem solving abilities.
- Brilliant organisational and communication skills.
- Working towards your ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification, due to be completed by the end of 2022 (relevant experience will also be considered).
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly desirable & management accounts preparation experience is essential.
This role is offering the successful candidate second-to-none career progression & development, as well as a fantastic benefits package:
- A competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum.
- Study support to finish your accountancy qualification.
- Fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on a NI Top 100 company.
- Excellent company culture & fringe benefits.
- Free on site company parking.
- Great career progression and development potential (pathway to FC).
To apply for this senior financial analyst job please click on the link below or contact Beth Gault to discuss in the strictest confidence.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Commercial Accountant
Artemis Human Capital
View Employer Profile
Scottish Provident Building,
7 Donegall Square West,
Job Ref: 895207_1656007203