Management Accountant – Omagh
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join an expanding SME company based in the Omagh rea.
Our client is a growing SME company based in the Omagh area. They provide a range of services to their extensive customer base across both NI and ROI. Now is great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth by adding a brand new Management Accountant role to their finance function.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of balance reconciliations;
- Submission of VAT/PAYE/Pension/CIS/RCT returns;
- Maintain fixed asset register;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Open to industry or practice background;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working;
- On-site car-parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Manager I&C Qualified & Temp, at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Accountant
View Employer Profile
83 - 91 Adelaide Street,
Job Ref: BBBH33708_1656004705