Graduate opportunity IT Infrastructure role
MCS group is delighted to be partnering up with an established managed service provider in North Belfast. This will give you a great opportunity to gain exposure in building new hardware and to get creative with the set ups of desktops, routers and Wi-Fi networks as well as cloud technologies for their range of clients. You will spend 10-15 hours a week on client sites which is great for those who like to get out and about and meet new people.
What’s the role?
- Remote support and management of existing infrastructure, providing cover by phone and email.
- Building of new client hardware in workshop and helping to rollout to site.
- Working with systems and technologies such as Azure, Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Usage of support ticketing systems like Connectwise or Autotask
What are they looking for?
- You must possess a clean driving licence and have your own transport for client site visits
- 1+ year in a managed IT services environment preferred
- Someone with basic familiarity with networking technology e.g. VLAN’s, subnets and DHCP.
- An open mind and a willingness to learn as full intensive training will be provided.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: IT Engineer
View Employer Profile
83 - 91 Adelaide Street,
Job Ref: BBBH33820_1656003101