Project Manager (Senior)
My client specialises in the design, manufacturing and installation of a wide range of energy solutions throughout Ireland, UK & Europe.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Project Manager to support the growth of the business. As the successful candidate, you will manage a cross functional team delivering projects from early design phase through to handover.
Although predominantly office based, there will be a requirement to attend frequent site meetings to assess site progress. This requirement to travel is negotiable and you will not be micromanaged. Indeed, we want to meet reliable self-starters who take ownership and pride in all they do!
I’d be keen to meet candidates with the following skills & experience:
- Relevant experience with Mechanical Installation and Management of substantial projects (Infrastructure, CAPEX etc)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – to include Excel, Word, Projects, and Outlook
- Ability to take ownership of their duties and a willingness to grow and learn within their team and the company
- Demonstrate a good ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both internally and externally with our clients.
- Punctual, Reliable and Trustworthy – you need to be a team player
- Have Managed a team in your previous role for more than 3 years
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Excellent remuneration and terms are available for suitable qualified professionals, please call Conor for more details.
Please call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on +44 (0)7968 160122 / +44 (0)28 3025 2407 for more information and a full Job Description.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Project Engineer