Our client is a busy, successful Lisburn based law firm who are currently seeking an Administrator to provide essential administration support to Solicitors within the firm. You will be a team player who is enthusiastic.
- Providing efficient general administration duties
- Dealing with internal and external email queries and telephone calls
- Assisting colleagues with Office Support as and when required, including photocopying, preparation of Court documents, binding reports, completion of forms and formatting documents
- Managing archiving of files, ensuring all records are up to date and accurate
- Preparation of high-quality documents
- Assisting with correspondence, billing, and administration tasks
- Proactive support across all other departments on a need’s basis
- Filing/Records management
What you will have
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and a good level of IT skills
- Proactive, professional can-do attitude with exceptional attention to detail and pride in work
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to anticipate and plan tasks in advance
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and willingness to take on a variety of tasks
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Receive new jobs like
this by email
Matching this job role: Administrative Assistant