For more than 20 years, Version 1 have been driving success for their customers not simply through the market leading technology solutions they provide, but through the people they hire.
Trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions, it has never been a better time to join the high-performing team at Version 1.
Are you ready to be part of a 1,200 strong team?
Benefits of working at Version 1
Employee benefits offered by Version 1 include:
- Employee Referral Scheme – if you refer someone who is then hired, they will pay you up to £2,000.
- Employee Discount Scheme – employees benefit from a wide range of discounts including discounts on travel, computers, eating out, fashion and fitness.
- Health & Wellbeing Benefits – employees can enjoy free breakfast every morning, weekly fruit baskets, bike to work scheme, free eye tests and healthy vending machines.
- Flexible Working – employees can work from home, either on an ad hoc basis or with a regular pattern. Flexible hours are also available.
- In-House Development Programmes.
- Buddy and Mentor Programmes.
- Group Personal Pension Plan – they will match your contributions up to 5% of your base salary.
Version 1 jobs in Belfast
Version 1 is seeking to hire applicants to fill a wide variety of roles. The company is seeking a Business Analyst, Microsoft .NET Developer, Test Analyst Automation and more.
Version 1 is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join its Digital & Cloud Practice in Belfast to define and deliver a series of diverse key projects. The analyst will arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating high-quality communication, as well as identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business processes.
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
A Microsoft.NET Developer is sought-after to join Version 1’s Digital & Cloud Practice. The developer will be responsible for the delivery of project components according to Functional Requirements Specifications. Applicants must be comfortable with working to technical designs and performing unit testing, integration testing, supporting system testing and must have a solid background in the Microsoft.Net framework.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Test Analyst Automation
If you are an enthusiastic consultant who enjoys working in a customer facing role then this Version 1 job might just be the one for you!
Working closely with software engineers, the Test Analyst Automation will be writing, debugging and refactoring test code and automated test scripts. The successful applicant will have experience in creating, adding to and maintaining test automation frameworks such as Selenium and JMeter, in addition to experience of working with Cloud Platforms.