Ulster University Graduate Leadership Programme – 6 Month Paid Internship
Are you a 2020 or 2021 graduate and have yet to secure graduate level employment? You might be the perfect candidate for our Department of Economy funded graduate intern programme.
The Ulster University Graduate Leadership Programme combines a paid work-based internship with a fully funded postgraduate Certificate Graduate Leadership.
- 2020 & 2021 Graduates who are ordinarily resident and eligible to work in Northern Ireland and haven’t secured graduate level employment
- 6-month internship starting October 2021 including a bursary of £1100 per month
- Only 30 internships across subject areas and locations within Northern Ireland
- Successful applicants must accept the first offered internship and be available to take up the internship and study programme from 4th October 2021.
- Early application is recommended via CV only. Upload your CV to be considered for the programme.
- Application deadline is 5pm on Friday 10th