Housing Rights Service
4th Floor Middleton Buildings, 10-12 High Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, NI, BT1 2BAPhone: 028 9024 5640Fax: 028 9031 2200
About Housing Rights Service
Housing Rights Service works to achieve positive change by promoting and protecting the rights of people in housing need.
Not disclosing information to any external source unless required to do so by law.
Working together and with others to achieve shared goals.
Opposing discrimination and treating everyone fairly.
Not subject to the control of any housing provider, lending institution or political party.
Committed to continuous improvement of staff and service delivery.
Acting with integrity and treating everyone in a non judgemental manner.
Housing Rights Service believes everyone has the right to a decent, safe and affordable home and has been working for over 40 years to help achieve this on behalf of people who are homeless or living in poor housing in Northern Ireland.
Our services include
- Providing a housing advice line
- Undertaking advocacy and legal representation work on behalf of people with housing problems
- Providing dedicated debt advisers to advise and represent families threatened with repossession
- Delivering skills and knowledge based training on housing and related issues
- Producing information resource materials on housing law and practice in Northern Ireland
- Providing client based comment to influence the development of relevant public policy and legislation
- Providing a public information website on housing and related issues in Northern Ireland (www.housingadviceNI.org)
- Providing a specialist housing advice service within the prisons in NI
- Supporting (in partnership with Citizens Advice and Advice NI) generalist advice agencies to deliver quality housing in their local communities (through the Community Housing Advice Project)
Housing Rights Service Jobs
Housing Rights Service currently have 0 jobs available